Posts Tagged ‘NJ’
Thursday, November 6th, 2014
Article source: HWKN and Handel Architects
The team from HWKN yesterday joined Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop, owners The KRE Group and National Real Estate Advisors and other local dignitaries to celebrate the groundbreaking of Journal Squared, HWKN and Handel Architects’ highly-anticipated three-tower, mixed-use development adjacent to the Journal Square PATH Station that is expected to fuel the revitalization of the massive transportation hub and serve as the centerpiece of a resurgent urban neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © HWKN and Handel Architects
- Architects: HWKN and Handel Architects
- Project: Journal Squared
- Location: Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Size: 2,300,000 sq. ft. in 3 phases. Phase 1 currently under construction, containing 540 units.
- Client: Kushner Real Estate Group, National Real Estate Advisors
- Consultants: WSP Cantor Seinuk Inc. (structure), Barone Engineering Associates (MEP), Melillo + Bauer Associates, Inc. (landscape architect), Christopher Stevens LLC (Interiors), Bruce Mau Design (Identity), Bliss Fasman Inc. (Lighting Consultant), Van Deusen & Associates (Elevator Consultant), Israel Berger & Associates (Building Envelope Consultant), Dresdner Robin (Civil Engineers), Dolan and Dean Consulting Engineers, LLC (Traffic Consultant
Friday, May 9th, 2014
Article source: RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
Custom design ceiling and free standing corner partitions define dance floor at Ocean wedding.
Dance floor dimensions: 30’x30’x 14’h
material: 1/8\” PVC with 1×1 aluminum supports.
Custom design partitions for buffet section at Ocean wedding.
Partition dimension: 24′ x 8′ x 4.75\”
material: 1/4\” PVC with 1×1 aluminum supports and floor plates.
Image Courtesy © RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
- Architects: RAZORTOOTHDESIGN LLC
- Project: CC WEDDING, OCEAN
- Location: NJ, U.S.A
- Software used: All of our projects are modeled in RHINO and rendered in CINEMA4D.
Friday, November 29th, 2013
Article source: Walters-Storyk Design Group
In a world where dreams come easy, but are tough to fulfill, producer/songwriter Jon Leidersdorff has caught a golden ring. Committed to building a cohesive infrastructure for the music scene in his hometown, Leidersdorff discovered an abandoned warehouse in downtown Asbury Park, and envisioned it as a multi-purpose center for a collective of music business locals. Investing his own savings and securing a Small Business Association (SBA) loan from the local Asbury Park Community Bank, Leidersdorff called the Walters-Storyk Design Group to create his Lakehouse Recording Studios as the lynchpin for the complex.
Lakehouse Studios South Control, Image Courtesy © Holtz Photography
- Project: LAKEHOUSE RECORDING STUDIOS
- Location: ASBURY PARK, NJ, U.S.A
- Photography: Holtz Photography
- Software used: Revit, AutoCAD, Insul, B&K 2250 sound level meter