Article source: Studio Dave Keune
With an establishment of Boymans van Beuningen museum and Rotterdam school of architecture around the corner Dokkaffee fills in the need for high standard food and drinks on this remote location, one that honors its past of hard labor and meets up to the 21st century standard.
- Architects: Studio Dave Keune
- Project: Dokkaffee II
- Location: Rotterdam, NL
- Software used: Rinoceros.
- Project start date: September 2013
- Project completion: November 2013
- Site area: 300 square meters
- Interior concept Design: EB ontwerp & studio Dave Keune
- Client: Havenbedrijf Rotterdam