Article source: Nacho Ruiz and Jose Antonio Ruiz Allén Esquiroz
The new Noain City Hall is equipped with passive and active systems of energy saving. The development of both systems was included from the early stages of design, so that the final outcome of the building is clearly determined by their presence. The project has been subject to an energy rating, resulting in a 60% saving.
- Architect:Nacho Ruiz and Jose Antonio Ruiz Allén Esquiroz
- Name of Project: Noain City Hall
- Location: Noain, Navarra
- Architects Collaborators: Lucia Martinez and Sara Lopez Trejo Arraiza
- Surveyor: Michael Larraburu Sorozábal
- Photographs: Peter Pegenaute