Article source: Geodesic Design Co.,Ltd.
Located more than 20 years in Bangkok metropolis, Thailand, Geodesic Design Co.,Ltd. had been looking for a place to be home, where architectural design studio co-exist with green lawn, ray of sunshine and may be, shade of a tree. We found the place 18 kilometers toward north of the heart of Bangkok, in Pakkred, Nonthaburi.
- Architects: Geodesic Design Co.,Ltd. (Somboon Sudmaksri, Karp Boonthavi)
- Project: PAKKRED OFFICE
- Location: Nonthaburi, THAILAND
- Photography: Geodesic Design Co.,Ltd. / Pirak Anurakyawachon
- Engineer: Apichart Yutanon, Montri Chindasrisupak, Poj Lekachaiworakul
- Area: 220 sq.m.
- Construction: Technic Steel skeleton, steel deck flooring, modular system and low energy consumption building equipments
- Building Materials: Steel post and beam, steel deck flooring, lightweight brick, concrete covered wire mesh panel with foam core, Low Emissivity Glass, Thermal foam over roof deck