Article source: M3 architects
The residence is located in Odessa, Ukraine near the Black Sea coastal area. The neighborhoods of Arcadia is the main resort area in Ukraine which was defined like a main clubbing center of the country. The residence is erected from structures of two houses. Both buildings contain the same number of functions. The main facades of these two buildings are combined into a composition and oriented to a luxury apartment house. This solution of two buildings makes the facade visually reserved and provide privacy to the owners.
All functional areas are divided into three groups- private, public and technical areas.
- Architects: M3 architects
- Project: WH Residence
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
- Photography: Antony Garets
- Principal Architect: Illia Temnov
- Structure: reinforced concrete frame with walls’ foam blocks filling Manufacturers/Products
- Aluminium windows: Reynaers Aluminum CS86HI