Article source: YOD Design Lab
Kyiv people have known the “Odessa” Restaurant since 1962. But the new time demands new rules. And today the same good, old, cosy “Odessa” invites guests, though in a completely new format.
Odessa is a rather original city, with its inexpressible ethnic flavour and centuries-old history, which is located at the seaside of the Black Sea in the South of Ukraine. You can truly understand and come to love Odessa only once you have visited it. This is why we didn’t aim at simply reproducing the spirit of this unique city. Instead, we were trying to identify invisible associative links through which the bright image of the place would be formed.
- Architects: YOD Design Lab
- Project: Restaurant Odessa
- Location: Odessa, Ukraine
- Photography: Andrey Avdeenko
- Client: private person
- Creative Director : Volodymyr Nepyivoda
- Creating Date: 2013
- Art Director: Dmitriy Bonesko
- Designer: Volodymyr Nepyivoda, Dmitriy Bonesko, graphic designer: Ilya Nepravda