Article source: ninkipen!
This is a new construction for a pharmacy in front of a general hospital.
We considered how the architecture itself could become a symbol in the town, but unlike other pharmacies filling the streets with big, showy graphic signage.
- Architects: ninkipen! (Yasuo Imazu)
- Project: O Dispensing Pharmacy
- Location: Ogaki city, Japan
- Photography: Hiroki kawata
- Stractual engineer: Yosiki Mondo
- Use: dispensing pharmacy
- Completion: 2013.12
- Site area: 177.00m2
- Building area: 106.50m2
- Total floor area: 172.14m2