Article source: Organic Scapes and Architecture
The project proposal for the Campus International School for Downtown Cleveland illustrates the transformation of Cleveland State University’s master plan for converting the area into a dense mixed-use development and with recreation fields. The quotation ”an opportunity to re-evaluate the broader terrain in which children learn and give as great an emphasis on learning environments as others have given the educational philosophies” formed the basis for our proposal.
- Architects: Organic Scapes and Architecture
- Project: Cleveland Design Competition: A New School Vision
- Location: Cleveland, OH, USA
- Projects team: Gabriel Belli Butler and Stefano Rocchetti.
- Client: Campus International School
- Program: Educational – School
- Site area: 294,615 sq-ft
- Design period: 2011
- Gross Floor Ratio: 90,000 sq-ft