Article source: SGL Projekt s.r.o.
In 2006 we were asked to design the revitalization of a farmstead for congress, company presentation, holding of corporate events and leisure activities. For this purpose our client bought 19th century farmstead located at a large pound. The farmstead included a distillery with it’s chimney. From 1926 there have lived storks on the chimney. It became the main reason for buying this farm.
- Architect: SGL Projekt s.r.o.
- Name of Project: The Stork Nest Farm
- Location: Dvůr Semtín, Olbramovice, Czech Republic
- Client / Developer: Farma Čapí hnízdo, a.s.
- International award: World Architecture Festival 2011, Barcelona – Shortlisted
- Category: Sports (Sports hall)