Article source: OOA | Office O architects
The house is situated in a residential allotment with “bungalow” houses from the early sixties, surrounded by dunes, not far from the Belgian seaside.
To bring the house into accordance with the surrounding houses and the enviroment and to answer to the building regulations, the design of the house was inspired by the bungalow typology. At first glance it looks like a single storey house.
- Architects: OOA | Office O architects
- Project: Villa CD -Tableland
- Location: Oostduinkerke, Belgium
- Photography: Tim Van de Velde
- Head designer: Magalie Munters
- Project architect: Hugo Crombez
- Project period: 2011 – 2015