Article source: C.F. Møller Architects
With the “Örnsro Trästad” (Örnsro Timber Town) proposal, C.F. Møller Architects and C.F. Møller Landscape, in cooperation with Slättö Förvaltning, have won the task of designing a visionary residential quarter in central Örebro, Sweden. The competition was held by Örebro Municipality together with the Swedish Association of Architects with the aim of creating an extraordinary urban quarter, as a “new impulse in the city”.
- Architects: C.F. Møller Architects
- Project: Örnsro Timber Town
- Location: Örnsro, Örebro, Sweden
- Client: Slättö Förvaltning AB
- Extent: approx. 18,000 m2
- Year: 2016