Article source: David Jameson Architect
Four decades after their project was featured in the 1969 Record Houses issue of Architectural Record, the owners sold the house to a young couple. A condition of the sale was that the new owners would respect the character of the project, yet be able to revisit and alter the contained quality of the interior rooms to create a continuous living space visually connected to the woodland site.
- Architect: David Jameson Architect
- Name of Project: Record House Revisited
- Location: Owings Mill, Maryland
- General Contractor: The Ley Group
- Photo Credit: © Paul Warchol