Article source: Uostamiescio projektas
New concert hall erected in the autumn of 2015 at the most popular resort town of Lithuania- Palanga.
Specific location- center of the quarter, which is formed by different stylistics discordant buildings, presupposed a simple circular shape- the form that unites surrounding various periods of architecture. It’s round white facade not only gives sense of lightness to a relatively big volume of a building, but also highlights a valuable historic building- Palanga kurhauz, by forming a contrast background to it.
- Architects: Uostamiescio projektas, Algirdas Stripinis, Snieguole Stripiniene, Kristina Jurkute
- Project: Palanga concert hall
- Location: Palanga, Lithuania
- Photography: Leonas Garbacauskas
- Construction design: Arturas Preiksaitis
- Contractor: Conresta
- Volume: 31317m3 (overground), 10550m3 (underground)
- Height: 14,60m
- Area: 4891 m2
- Year built: 2015