Article source: Bauen Architects
We design in an exposed and desolate plane, no limits shown. For this reason we fold the base plane and we generate the “refuge”. We understand that the main feature of dwellings is care, and the essence of building is letting dwell*. Keeping the space from the popping of any foreign object but for the folding of the base plane, so the dwelling is prepared in is wrinkles, respecting the environment and making that the green constant, allowing the preservation of the inhabitant’s intimacy with its corrugations. Where these folds are broken, openings are generated. And they joined together with bridges wrapped in transparencies at double height, and topped by a fragment of sphere like a roof. Thus, the “Culata Yovai” is ready and disposed in his “tekoha”.
- Architects: Bauen Architects
- Project: Green Haven – Two houses
- Location: Luque, Paraguay
- Design: Architect Aldo Cristaldo
- Type: Single Family
- Year: 2011 (Start) – 2012 (completion)
- Size: 660 m2 (together)
- Contributors: Jorge Ortiz, Olga Villagra, architect René Sosa, Constance Olmedo, Nathaly Cáceres, Alice Peralta, architect Marcelo Jimenez.
- Construction: Mr. Peter Cataldo, architect Beatriz Heyn