Article source: Zette Atelier S.R.O.
The house for an eccentric client erected in the very middle of Černá za Bory belonging to a cadastral area of the town of Pardubice characterized s a heterogeneous suburban built-up area of a family housing type as far as expression is concerned, has been developed for several years. Even in spite of troublesome complications cause by inconsistency of civil contractors the project is coming to its end.
- Architects: Zette Atelier S.R.O.
- Project: House in Černá za Bory
- Location: Černá za Bory, Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Planning period : 2006 – 2007
- Construction period : 2008 – 2012
- Useful area : 120 m2
- Built-up area : 103 m2