Article source: Archi5
The planning and design of this refurbishment and extension project is the result of a very careful analysis of the context. The school faced several problems caused by the overlapping uses of space by several programmes, leading to confusion in traffic flow and hindered visibility of the nursery school and its access from Carnot Boulevard.
- Architects: Archi5
- Project: Groupe Scolaire Lamoricière
- Location: Paris XIIe, France
- Client : City of Paris.
- Surface : 3 180 m²
- Cost : 7 165 000 € Excl tax.
- Timetable : Competition prize winner oct. 2007 – completion sept. 2011
- Architecture and urbanism agency : archi5prod
- Photographers : Thomas Jorion et Fabien Terreaux