Posts Tagged ‘Paris’
Saturday, April 9th, 2016
Article source: Dominique Perrault Architecture
The Pont de Sèvres Towers, renamed Citylights following a complete re-structuring, were built in 1975 by architects Badani and Roux-Dorlut. Bearing witness to the era’s architectural modernity, they stood high and dense in the midst of a barren urban territory. The re-structuring turned this sense of “isolation” into an asset, on a socio-economic as well as an urban level. The project we conducted is a renovation, re-structuring and an unveiling of the towers’ self-evident resources.
Image Courtesy © Vincent Fillon / Dominique Perrault Architecture /Adagp
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Philippe Chiambaretta Architecte (PCA-Stream)
PCA Stream has just completed the restructuring and redesign of four historical buildings into one unique office building in the center of Paris. Contemporary forms of change are at the heart of Philippe Chiambaretta’s architectural design process. For this project, the firm sought to strike a difficult-to-achieve balance between internal cohesion, spatial quality, heritage preservation, and environmental performance.
Image Courtesy © Jean-Philippe Mesguen
- Architects: Philippe Chiambaretta Architecte (PCA-Stream)
- Project: #CLOUD
- Location: Rue Du Quatre-Septembre, Rue De Richelieu, Rue De Grétry And Rue Gramont, 75002 Paris
- Photography: Clément Guillaume, Jean-Philippe Mesguen
- Contractor: SFL (Société Foncière Lyonnaise)
- Programme: major restructuring of office buildings
- Engineers: Khephren [structure engineer] / VS-A [façades] / Elithis [fluids]
- Net surface area: 38 000 m²
- Calendar: completed in november 2015
- Cost: 100 M€
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Joshua Florquin Architect
Les Dada East is a hair & styling salon located near Bastille in the heart of Paris. Its founder, Edoardo Seghi has created a salon that offers more than haircuts. It also hosts cultural events such as art expositions and openings. He offers an atypical atmosphere and exclusive service.
Edoardo commissioned Joshua Florquin Architect to create a new interior concept and design for his 2nd salon in Paris.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Rossi
- Architects: Joshua Florquin Architect
- Project: Les DaDa East – Hair and styling salon
- Location: 52 rue Trousseau 75011 Paris, France
- Photography: Matteo Rossi
- Client: Edoardo Seghi – Les Dada East
- Date: December 2015
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: AAVP + Antonio Virga
The reinventer.paris jury chose a project encompassing a funeral parlour and the “NODE” logistics platform, imagined for the site of the Poterne des Peupliers, Paris 13e arrondissement, by a team composed of the Compagnie de Phalsbourg, the Atelier d’Architecture Vincent Parreira (AAVP) and the office of Antonio Virga architect.
Image Courtesy © Matthieu Barrabe
- Architects: AAVP + Antonio Virga
- Project: NODE
- Location: Poterne des Peupliers, Paris 13, France
- Photography: Matthieu Barrabe
- Developer investor: Compagnie de Phalsbourg, Philippe Journo Président
- Visuals: Matthieu Barrabe
- Consultants: Patrick Blanc, Itf, Ateve, Evp, Transitec, Bureaux Michel Forgue, Interface Transport
- Surface: 6 570 m² SDP
- Cost: 10 M€ H.T.
- Calendar: N.A
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Article source: Olivier Palatre architectes
MORE THAN JUST A CINEMA – A CULTURAL PLACE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
The project étoile voltaire proposes to visualize and construct the cinema of tomorrow by creating a space surrounded by different programs: La Maison du Cinéma with la Société des Réalisateurs de Films, 5 movie theatres, the hall conducted by la Bellevilloise, the restaurant solidaire Cuisine Mode d’Emploi with Thierry Marx’s lead and its vegetalized roof terrace.
Image Courtesy © Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Architects: Olivier Palatre architectes
- Project: ETOILE VOLTAIRE
- Location: Sous-station électrique Voltaire, Paris
- Photography: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Team members: Cuisine Mode d’emploi / Bellevilloise / Voltaire et Compagnie / Be my App / Tess/ Franck Boutte Consultants/ Franck Franjou/ Demathieu bard constructeur / Casso / Peutz / Atelier Roberta
- Client: étoile cinémas
- Visuals: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architects
- Surface: 2 262 m² SDP
- Program: 5 movie theatres, 1 restaurant, SRF offices
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Article source: Jacques Ferrier + chartier dalix architectes
The new metropolitan landscape of Paris.
This reinventer. Paris project offers a unique opportunity to transform the metropolis at a highly strategic spot: the Boulevard Périphérique (ring road). The team is proposing to metamorphosis this area into a shared landscape, to create openings and continuities, and to weave into it a network of gardens extending well beyond the site to connect Paris and Neuilly, from the Bois de Boulogne all the way to the Porte de Champerret.
Image Courtesy © Jacques Ferrier + chartier dalix
- Architects: Jacques Ferrier + chartier dalix architectes
- Project: TERNES The Multi-Layered City
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Jacques Ferrier + chartier dalix, SPLANN
- Lead contractor: Jacques Ferrier architecture, charitier dalix architects, paris, with SLA landscaper, Copenhagen
- Operating partners: 3F (social housing landlord), Comptoir Richard (Tea grower), Mugo (urban framer), Arval (Car-sharing operator)
- Innovation partners: Woodeum (wood conceptor), Serge Airaudi (philosopher et ethnologist), Atelier BNP Paribas, Afnor, spice, Soft, Fluicity (community construction platform)
- Main technical Partners: Terrell (structure), Elithis (Fluids), DAL (Economist)
- Program: Offices (11,000 m2), housing for first-time buyers (4,200m2), social housing (1,800m2), School of Horticulture, tea grower boutique, retail shop.
- Visuals: Jacques Ferrier chartier dalix architectes / image SPLANN (perspective) / Jacques Ferrier chartier dalix architects (model)
- Client: BPN Paribas Real Estate, NBIM (investor)
- Surface area: 20,000m2
- Competition: January 2016
- Budget for work: NA
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Article source: Emmanuel COMBAREL Dominique MARREC Architectes (ECDM)
The design of our project was developed to focus on three strong intentions structured by the heirloom of this singular parcel.
Above all is the question of the garden, this protected and timeless area that we perceive, and that we will be able to make visible. This is not only to respect an urban rule by returning the same volume of soil-grown, but also to preserve the maximum of an atypical plant heritage, to free the ground as much as possible to maximize the garden, and finally to structure it in order to generate depths of field and gradations in the perception.
Image Courtesy © Benoit Fougeirol
- Architects: Emmanuel COMBAREL Dominique MARREC Architectes (ECDM)
- Project: Villa Saxe
- Location: Avenue de Saxe, Paris (75), France
- Photography: Benoit Fougeirol
- Software used: Autocad
- Programm: Housing complex of 14 ownership programmes and 24 social housing
- Client: Ogic
- Surface: 2189 m² shon
- Completed: 2015
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Article source: ERIK GIUDICE ARCHITECTURE
The upcoming arrival of the Grand Paris Express BVC (Bry-Villiers-Champigny) train station made it possible to create a transport link in eastern Paris. Perfectly connected to the metropolitan networks, the ZAC Marne-Europe and Boutareines urban project possesses several advantages that will help create a dynamic economic hub and a pleasant living area on the territory of the Marne meander.
Image Courtesy © ERIK GIUDICE ARCHITECTUR
- Architects: ERIK GIUDICE ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Promenade verte
- Location: Paris, France
- Client: EPAMARNE
- Surface: 26 ha m²
- Competition Date: April 2015
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source: MALKA ARCHITECTURE
Nested on the edge of La Seine river in Paris, thoses housing units are now possible thanks to « la LoiAlur », a new legislation that allows urban enheightement.
They do not require any lot acquisition, the rights to built is obtained in exchange for a common parts of the existing building’s renovation.
Image Courtesy © MALKA ARCHITECTURE
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: dominique coulon & associés
The purpose of our project, in an urban redevelopment area, is to transform the building’s image.The refurbishment and extension form a harmonious mineral body. The extension is in light grey concrete, and the original building, with external insulation, is faced with cement in the same shade. This minerality is continued through to the hall floor, in Lucerne quartzite laid as opus incertum.
Image Courtesy © Clément Guillaume
- Architects: Dominique coulon & associés, Dominique Coulon, Benjamin Rocchi
- Project: Restructuring and extension of swimming pool
- Location: 1 avenue de Stalingrad 92 220 Bagneux, France
- Photography: Clément Guillaume, Dominique Coulon et associés (David Romero-Uzeda)
- Architects assistants: Arnaud Eloudyi, Sarah Brebbia, Gautier Duthoit
- Construction site supervision: Agence Olivier Werner
- Engineers and consultants:
- Structural Engineer: Batiserf Ingénierie
- Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Engineer: Alto Ingénierie
- Cost Estimator: E3 Economie
- Acoustics: Euro Sound Project
- Program: Swimming pool 25m / Learners pool / Paddling pool / Saunas / Hammam / Relaxation aera / Dressing rooms / Showers / Solarium
- Surface:3431 m2
- Costs: 8 038 000 euros
- Schematic design: 2009
- Completion date: 2014v