Posts Tagged ‘Paris’
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Article source: Camille Hermand Architectures
A young Franco-Swiss couple with two children called upon French architect and interior designer, Camille Hermand, to convert their typical 2-bedroom Haussamanian apartment in central Paris, into a functional weekend city pad. Keeping the apartment’s traditional charm, Camille Hermand’s response is contemporary and versatile, with a retro twist.
Image Courtesy © Jennifer Sath
- Architects: Camille Hermand Architectures
- Project: A Parisian pied-à-terre for a family of four
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Jennifer Sath
- Area: 52m2
- Year: 2016
Friday, May 20th, 2016
Article source: ZoomFactor Architects
Located in a mix of homes and buildings R + 5 high-density project of raising aims to create two housing while retaining the existing craft on the ground floor.
Image Courtesy © ZoomFactor Architects
- Architects: ZoomFactor Architects
- Project: La Sablière
- Location: 16 / 16bis rue de la Sablière – 75014 PARIS
- Cost: 602245 euros HT
- Surface: 128 m² SHON
- Calendar: 2007-2014 (work in progress)
Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
Article source: SCAPE agency
The building will house the RER E Single Control Center and the Paris-Est Centralized Traffic Control as its extension for the Substation Central Unit.
The SNCF has elected SCAPE Agency as winner of a competition for a building in Pantin housing the RER E Single Control Center, the Paris-Est Centralized Traffic Control (and its extension for the Substation Central Unit).
Image Courtesy © Marco Tripodi
- Architects: SCAPE agency
- Project: New SNCF traffic control builing
- Location: Pantin, Paris
- Photography: Marco Tripodi
Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
Article source: Atelier Zündel Cristea (AZC)
This project provides sheltered housing for frail, elderly residents with a variety of disabilities. The building comprises individual studio apartments, communal areas and medical consultation rooms for residents and out-patients.
Image Courtesy © Atelier Zündel Cristea (AZC)
- Architects: Atelier Zündel Cristea (AZC)
- Project: PLANCHETTE SHELTERED HOUSING
- Location: 232 rue de Charenton au Roi et 3-5 ruelle de la Planchette 75012 Paris, France
- Client: Elogie
- Program: Medical reception center for disabled persons
- User: La Fondation des Amis de l’Atelier
- AZC team: Grégoire Zündel, Irina Cristea, architects; Valentine Jamet and Stefano Lunardi, project’s managers and Cécile Conduché.
- Partners: OTE ingénierie
- Missions: Conception + Construction
- Surface: 2250 m²
- Labels: HEQ process
- Status: Completed
- Year: 2015
- Cost: 10,6 M€ for a work cost of 7,5 M€ TTC
Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
Article source: Davide Coluzzi DAZ architect
CONCEPT. The issue of freedom of expression is a very delicate one. There are still many states where freedom of expression is strictly prohibited and in others it is strongly controlled by authoritarian governments. The chart below explains the worldwide situation of freedom of expression and the oppression of this human right.
Image Courtesy © Davide Coluzzi DAZ architect
- Architects: Davide Coluzzi DAZ architect
- Project: AGORA’. Charlie Hebdo Portable Pavilion. competition
- Location: Paris, France
- Date: 2016
- Competition by Bee Breeders ─ Architecture Competition Organisers.
Saturday, April 9th, 2016
Article source: Dominique Perrault Architecture
The Pont de Sèvres Towers, renamed Citylights following a complete re-structuring, were built in 1975 by architects Badani and Roux-Dorlut. Bearing witness to the era’s architectural modernity, they stood high and dense in the midst of a barren urban territory. The re-structuring turned this sense of “isolation” into an asset, on a socio-economic as well as an urban level. The project we conducted is a renovation, re-structuring and an unveiling of the towers’ self-evident resources.
Image Courtesy © Vincent Fillon / Dominique Perrault Architecture /Adagp
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Philippe Chiambaretta Architecte (PCA-Stream)
PCA Stream has just completed the restructuring and redesign of four historical buildings into one unique office building in the center of Paris. Contemporary forms of change are at the heart of Philippe Chiambaretta’s architectural design process. For this project, the firm sought to strike a difficult-to-achieve balance between internal cohesion, spatial quality, heritage preservation, and environmental performance.
Image Courtesy © Jean-Philippe Mesguen
- Architects: Philippe Chiambaretta Architecte (PCA-Stream)
- Project: #CLOUD
- Location: Rue Du Quatre-Septembre, Rue De Richelieu, Rue De Grétry And Rue Gramont, 75002 Paris
- Photography: Clément Guillaume, Jean-Philippe Mesguen
- Contractor: SFL (Société Foncière Lyonnaise)
- Programme: major restructuring of office buildings
- Engineers: Khephren [structure engineer] / VS-A [façades] / Elithis [fluids]
- Net surface area: 38 000 m²
- Calendar: completed in november 2015
- Cost: 100 M€
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Joshua Florquin Architect
Les Dada East is a hair & styling salon located near Bastille in the heart of Paris. Its founder, Edoardo Seghi has created a salon that offers more than haircuts. It also hosts cultural events such as art expositions and openings. He offers an atypical atmosphere and exclusive service.
Edoardo commissioned Joshua Florquin Architect to create a new interior concept and design for his 2nd salon in Paris.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Rossi
- Architects: Joshua Florquin Architect
- Project: Les DaDa East – Hair and styling salon
- Location: 52 rue Trousseau 75011 Paris, France
- Photography: Matteo Rossi
- Client: Edoardo Seghi – Les Dada East
- Date: December 2015
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: AAVP + Antonio Virga
The reinventer.paris jury chose a project encompassing a funeral parlour and the “NODE” logistics platform, imagined for the site of the Poterne des Peupliers, Paris 13e arrondissement, by a team composed of the Compagnie de Phalsbourg, the Atelier d’Architecture Vincent Parreira (AAVP) and the office of Antonio Virga architect.
Image Courtesy © Matthieu Barrabe
- Architects: AAVP + Antonio Virga
- Project: NODE
- Location: Poterne des Peupliers, Paris 13, France
- Photography: Matthieu Barrabe
- Developer investor: Compagnie de Phalsbourg, Philippe Journo Président
- Visuals: Matthieu Barrabe
- Consultants: Patrick Blanc, Itf, Ateve, Evp, Transitec, Bureaux Michel Forgue, Interface Transport
- Surface: 6 570 m² SDP
- Cost: 10 M€ H.T.
- Calendar: N.A
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Article source: Olivier Palatre architectes
MORE THAN JUST A CINEMA – A CULTURAL PLACE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
The project étoile voltaire proposes to visualize and construct the cinema of tomorrow by creating a space surrounded by different programs: La Maison du Cinéma with la Société des Réalisateurs de Films, 5 movie theatres, the hall conducted by la Bellevilloise, the restaurant solidaire Cuisine Mode d’Emploi with Thierry Marx’s lead and its vegetalized roof terrace.
Image Courtesy © Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Architects: Olivier Palatre architectes
- Project: ETOILE VOLTAIRE
- Location: Sous-station électrique Voltaire, Paris
- Photography: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architectes
- Team members: Cuisine Mode d’emploi / Bellevilloise / Voltaire et Compagnie / Be my App / Tess/ Franck Boutte Consultants/ Franck Franjou/ Demathieu bard constructeur / Casso / Peutz / Atelier Roberta
- Client: étoile cinémas
- Visuals: Plasticine – Olivier Palatre architects
- Surface: 2 262 m² SDP
- Program: 5 movie theatres, 1 restaurant, SRF offices