Article source: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
Twenty-one plateaus and seven volumes tell the story of this house.
The aim of the project is to give a new and even identity to a house belonging to the same family for several generations. The original house formed by the aggregation of different interventions at different times, with different construction systems. Each of the rooms in the house describes a moment in life of this family story. Thus it was essential to maintain the structure, spaces, uses, garden and memories, presenting them in a new way.
- Architects: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Project: House Between The Pine Forest
- Location: Paterna, Spain
- Photography: Fernando Guerra
- Interior Design: ALFARO HOFMANN
- Structural Engineer: Josep Ramón Solé | Windmill
- Project Manager: Studio 2
- Building Engineer: Carlos García
- Site Area: 3106,52 m2
- Built Area: 722.32 m2