Article source: Yoram Shilo and Yael Benaroya
Client: The Neopharm Group was established in 1941 and dealt in providing integrated solutions for the medical field – production, marketing and commerce in pharmaceuticals and medical equipment, parallel to a specialization in cleaning soil and water by means of advanced biological technologies.
Architects: Yoram Shilo and Yael Benaroya, established their joint firm in Tel Aviv seven years ago. Both of them are graduates of architecture schools in New York – Benaroya of Cooper Union and Shilo of Columbia.
- Architects: Yoram Shilo and Yael Benaroya
- Project: The Neopharm Office Building
- Location: Petah Tikva, Israel
- Completion date: 2010
- Construction: Niv Handasa
- Construction Engineer: Vera Neustein
- Interior Design: Shilo Benaroya architecture office