Article source: ELASTICOSPA + 3
The all project tries to bring in a new aura, in a town developed in the seventies for mere lucrative purposes. A place that gives its best when snow covers the eyesores of architecture arrogance .Just like a child, the building will play with snow, compacting and piling it in specific places, pre-defined by the shape of roof and facades, ice will be part of the game and stalactites the ornament of the building not only in Christmas time. The partial demolition of the original building allowed us to use the ground floor as a entrance, with all those functions connected with governance and services of the hotel. The size of the area is slightly bigger than the building which covers a surface of 1000 square meters .
- Architects: Elasticospa + 3
- Project: Slow Horse
- Location: Piancavallo, Italy
- Photography: Jacopo Riccesi
- End use: hotel
- Client: Promotur S.p.A.
- Size: 3450 m2
- Project design: ELASTICOSPA + 3
- Team: Stefano Pujatti, Alberto Del Maschio, Stefano Trucco, Cesare Roluti, Valeria Brero, Corrado Curti, Daniele Almondo, Serena Nano, Marco Burigana, Andrea Rosada
- Structural design: Stefano Santarossa
- Building contractor: Riccesi S.p.A.