Article source: Damilano Studio Architects
Oficina Vidre Negre was born as a contemporary sculpture, a symbol of a dynamic and continuous development with the need for strong identification, even in terms of image.
In a context of peripheral node of the motorway, the building is set within a park, planted with native species, in which a sort of town square accompanied to the entrance.
The dynamism of the client is shown in architecture, volume changing, a prism completely covered in black glass faceted and integrated photovoltaic panels.
The structure is split reflected in the wide expanse of water over the stage function, is the reserve of water for fire-fighting system and irrigation of the park.
Night View (Images Courtesy Andrea Martiradonna)
- Architect: Damilano Studio Architects
- Name of Project: Oficina Vidre Negre
- Location: Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy
- Client: PORTA ROSSA S.P.A.
- Project type: Office Building
- Photographer: Andrea Martiradonna
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds Max