Article source: Estudio Galera
From the architects
Intended for permanent residence, this single-family home was set in a flat corner lot of a little more than 900m2 in a new parceling in the North of Pinamar (seaside town in the Coast of Argentina) where the building density does not exceed two houses per block.
Living, feeling, moving around, growing, enjoying and resting are some of the feelings that inspired the design.
- Architects: Estudio Galera
- Project: Alamos House
- Location: Province of Buenos Aires, Pinamar, Argentina
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Project Team: Ariel Galera, Diego Ballario, Cesar Amarante, Francisco Villamil
- Collaborators: Horacio Riga, Verónica Coleman
- Surveying: Claudio D´eramo
- Structural calculation: Ing. Javier Mendia
- Render: Arq. Dwight Stone Shunk
- Animation: Ballax
- Constructor: Baker Building Construction // Leandro Condori
- Landscaping: Lorena Allemani