What is long-lasting and what is recycle friendly was one of the key questions, the architects were able to follow in the project for a metal recycle plant, where they first accumulate and then separate different waste metals and prepare them for reuse. The project consists of an immense production plateau and two small buildings on the edge of it.
- Architects: dekleva gregoric arhitekti
- Design team: Aljoša Dekleva u.d.i.a. M.Arch. (AA Dist), Tina Gregoric u.d.i.a. M.Arch. (AA Dist), Lea Kovic u.d.i.a.
- Location: industrial zone, Pivka, Slovenija
- Client: Andrej Dolenc, Odpad d.o.o. Pivka
- Project: 2005
- Completion: 2007
- Photo: Matevz Paternoster, Miran Kambic
- Software used: AutoCAD