Article source: Sarl Lanoire & Courrian
We wished to create a cluster of houses that is both a privacy area and a smoothed porous space, either from the outside or from the inside of the block.
A service road irrigates the hearth of the cluster. It is marked out on both sides by vegetated areas.
The project is a hybrid space, between a square and a garden.
- Architects: Sarl Lanoire & Courrian
- Project: 32 houses in Poitiers
- Location: France
- Photography: S.Chalmeau
- Project ownership: LOGIPARC OPH – Poitiers
- Schedule: Architecture competition 2007, delivery 2012
- Building cost: 3.44 MEuro exVAT
- Procedure: Project management market with restricted competition.