Posts Tagged ‘Portugal’
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Article source: [i]da arquitectos
Located on the Alentejo Coast, the Monte Novo da Cruz is a rural property with about 10 ha strongly characterized by a gently undulating landwith slopes sometimes relevant. The presence of a curtain of high trees along the south-eastern perimeter of the site and a dense vegetation near a south-western streamstand out in the landscape.
mage Courtesy © [i]da arquitectos
- Architects: [i]da arquitectos
- Project: Rural TourismPé no Monte
- Location: Odemira, Portugal
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
Article source: Atelier DATA
The house is located in Vilamoura, municipality of Loulé, one of the most touristic places in Algarve and one of the top vacation destinations of the Portuguese.
Set in a neighbourhood of single-family houses, the project focused on an existing building dating from the 80s and on which it was proposed an intervention aimed at expansion and adaptation to a new program.
Image Courtesy © Mercês Tomaz Gomes
- Architects: Atelier DATA
- Project: CASA SOL
- Location: Loulé, Portugal
- Photography: Mercês Tomaz Gomes
- ARCHITECTS IN CHARGE: Filipe Vogt Rodrigues, Inês Maia Vicente, Marta Mateus Frazão,
- DESIGN TEAM: Filipe Rodrigues, Inês Vicente, Marta Frazão, Emmanuel Novo
- AREA: 314 sqm
- YEAR: 2014
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE: Rui Sequeira
- STRUCTURE AND INFRASTRUCTURE: Augusto Candeias – Miraba, Construção Civil e obras públicas, Lda.
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Article source: João Tiago Aguiar Arquitectos
The original program asked for the total refurbishment of a 3 bedroom apartment in a building from the 60’s in Lisbon’s city centre.
With the addition of one social restroom, the social and private areas of the apartment were clearly separated.
Image Courtesy © João Tiago Aguiar Arquitectos
- Architects: João Tiago Aguiar Arquitectos
- Project: Jardim das Amoreiras Apartment
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
- Photography: FG+SG – FOTOGRAFIA DE ARQUITECTURA
- Architecture Collaboration: Renata Vieira, Ana Caracol, Ruben Mateus
- Builder: OFICINA DOS SONHOS
- Surface Area: 175m2
- Built Area: 175m2
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Article source: Adriano Pimenta Architects
Its pre-existence allows dazzling a House classified by the Oporto City Hall, a garden and a vegetable garden. The house was converted into two apartments keeping its original features; the principal garden remained, in the vegetable garden two houses were built. The common garage relates all the elements to each other.
Image Courtesy © Arménio Teixeira
- Architects: Adriano Pimenta Architects & Octavio Queirós Architects
- Project: Kopke Condo
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Photography: Arménio Teixeira
- Project coordinator: Paulo Morgado
- Project Assistants: Ana Ferreira, Carolina Salcedo and Maria Vasconcelos
- Client: Odlaca, Management and Real Estate Investments
- General Contractor: Cobelba SA
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Article source: aNC arquitectos
School for 200 children of the 1st cycle of basic education and 40 children of kindergarten in Leça do Balio
Image Courtesy © Jorge Carvalho
- Architects: aNC arquitectos
- Project: Leça do Balio School
- Location: Matosinhos, Portugal
- Photography: Daniel Malhão, Jorge Carvalho, Axonometria de Localização, Corte Transversal, Sala de Aula Tipo, Mapa de Vãos Exteriores
- Dates:2008- 2013
- Client: Câmara Municipal de Matosinhos
- Structure: Newton, Consultores de Engenharia LDA, Carlos Lino (more…)
Saturday, September 6th, 2014
Article source: Alessandro Pepe
1930 CITY LODGE is a design hotel in the north of Porto city. It has 3 suite rooms and 2 dormitory rooms.Using the original structure of an old existing house, the hotel was designed by changing the interior walls. Plenty of Portuguese pine wood was applied on floor, stairs and furniture and we especially developed the detail of the stair handrail.
Image Courtesy © Attilio Fiumarella
- Architects: Ren Pepe Arquitetos
- Project: 1930 City Lodge
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Photography: Attilio Fiumarella
- Software used: ArchiCAD
- Project type: Design hotel
- Collaborator: Yo Irie, Lara Arribas
- Constructor: Paulo Bessa (Paulo Bessa Lda.), Manuel Silva (Manuel Ferreira da Silva, Lda), Pedro Freitas (Serralharia civil de airo de Fernando Fernandes Barbosa Pereira e filhos Lda.)
- Real estate intermediation: Ricardo Gonçalves (Nova Ponte Lda.)
Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Article source: A2OFFICE
This small project is about the design of an addition to an original kitchen. It integrates a balcony for quick meals and additional storage space.
Image Courtesy © AL.MA Fotografia | Alexandra Marques
- Architects: A2OFFICE
- Project: WHITE ON WHITE
- Location: Ermesinde, Portugal
- Photography: AL.MA Fotografia | Alexandra Marques
- Client: Private
- Year: 2014
Saturday, August 9th, 2014
Article source: ColectivArquitectura
Taking as its starting point an area of about 500 sqm situated on the 9th floor of an office building in Lisbon, built in 1970 and originally designed for Philips headquarters by architect Fernando Silva, the intervention aimed to install the portuguese branch of advertising agency TBWA.
Image Courtesy © FG+SG
- Architects: ColectivArquitectura
- Project: TBWA\LISBON office
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: FG+SG – fotografia de arquitectura
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad.
- General contractor: Luís M. M. Martins Unipessoal, Lda
- Floorarea: 5.330sqft, 495,00 m2
- Woodcontractor: Socorte, S.A., construção de casas em madeira
- Project: 2011.11-2011.12
- Construction: 2011.12-2012.01
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Article source: Raulino SILVA ARCHITECT, Lda
If we climb through the narrow streets to the place called \”hill\” of the village Touguinhó, we can observe the sea from afar, near the town of Vila do Conde.
The implantation of the house took into account the local landscape and a significant slope of the terrain.
Image Courtesy © Raulino SILVA ARCHITECT, Lda
- Architects: Raulino SILVA ARCHITECT, Lda
- Project: Touguinhó II House
- Location: Vila do Conde, Portugal
- Photography: Raulino SILVA ARCHITECT, Lda
- Software used: AUTOCAD LT 2013
- Engineering: Engave – Engenharia
- Construction: Silfermat, Lda
Thursday, July 17th, 2014
Article source: Moura Martins Architects
It was held a full refurbishment of an office building of three floors.
The aim was to clarify the paths and access, as well as an interaction between different floors of this building and the adjacent factory.
Image Courtesy © FG+SG
- Architects: Moura Martins Architects
- Project: REFURBISHMENT OF OFFICE BUILDING
- Location: Lousada, Portugal
- Photography: FG+SG
- CLIENT: Famo
- DATE: 2013/2014
- AREA: 2570m2