Article source: Panacom
In the village our house all know as \”Steamboat Ivan Kuzmich.\” Construction, widely spaced on the site, with white ribbons stretched ceilings, it really looks like a steamer. Lessons beyond the walls of the roof slopes, panoramic windows, windows-colored slopes of windows in the pool, rounded corners and a ramp to the second floor – the distinctive features of the house. Bright V-shaped column marks the main entrance to the house. The interior on both sides of the living room are made open stone terraces. They are shaped transition from the streets to the transparent interior room, and she – a more closed living rooms. Hence the smooth flow of space varying degrees of privacy: courtyard – terrace – transparent living – the house.. Bright V-shaped column marks the main entrance to the house.
- Architects: Panacom
- Project: IVAN KUZMICH THE STEAMSHIP
- Location: Moscow region, Pozdnyakovo, Russia
- Photography: Y.Palmin and S.Ananiev
- Authors: A.Leonovich, N.Tokarev, E.Chernyshova, D.Kralechkin
- Design engineer: S.Bogoslovsky
- Area: Land area 0.56 ha. Total area 636 sq.m.
- Status: Private residential house, project 2006, realization 2012-13