Article source: LIKEarchitects
Regardless of its obvious architectonic and historic value and its central location in the city of Lisbon, the square of S. Paulo has been merely a passage site on the way to the underground clubs and bars on the downtown area – paradoxically marginal and desert in the centre of the city.
- Architecture: LIKEarchitects – Diogo Aguiar, Teresa Otto
- Projects’ Name: Party Animal
- Location: Praça de S. Paulo, Portugal
- Client: Associação Parafernália, Ordem dos Arquitectos
- Constructive System: Burkhardt Leitner constructive
- Photography: Francisco Nogueira, Diogo Aguiar , Teresa Otto and Teresa Otto