Located on an irregular lot, the house sits at the back of the lot and is parallel to one of the streets to open the best orientation and capture the best views. The idea of this journey was to discover the entrance as we follow the exterior stone wall. The rustic and crafted stone defines and separates the entry zones from the living spaces and is inside and outside, proposing a counterpoint to the pure white that dominates the inside of the house.
- Project Architect: Andrés Remy Arquitectos
- Construction: Andrés Remy , Hernán Pardillos.
- Design Team: Andrés Remy, Hernán Pardillos, Lilian Kandus, Diego Siddi, Gisela Colombo.
- Construction Management: Hernán Pardillos, Andrés Remy.
- Landscape Design: Leandro La Bella, María Celeste Iglesias.
- Lighting Design: Mauricio Meta.
- Engineer: Carlos Dolhare.
- Photos: Alejandro Peral
- Area: 600m²
- Location: Pilar, Prov. de Buenos Aires
- Year: 2010