Posts Tagged ‘Rajasthan’
Monday, March 19th, 2018
Article source: Design Forum International (DFI)
Deriving inspiration from Ikebana, Japanese art and style of flower arrangement this iconic building is the sales and marketing office with an attached sample flat for Novell Ikebana, Neemrana.
Image Courtesy © Design Forum International (DFI)
- Architects: Design Forum International (DFI)
- Project: Experience Centre – Ikebana
- Location: Neemrana, Rajasthan, India
- Principal Architect: Anand Sharma
- Developer: Novell Group
- Design Team: Abhishek
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 22427.240 sqm(241404.79 sqft)
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 76866 .567 sqm
Friday, October 20th, 2017
Article source: Design Forum International
In an endeavor to provide super design value to the clients, DFI has come up with another housing project in the “cost effective” segment, an intervention to solve the affordability problem. The project has been especially designed for the masses who are looking for the same comfort and security of a self-owned home that the more fortunate middle class enjoys.
Image Courtesy © Design Forum International
- Architects: Design Forum International (Anand Sharma )
- Project: BDI Ambaram
- Location: Tapukrah, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
- Name of Client: Berry developers Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd..
- Design Team: Navin singh, Abhishek kr. Sinha , Manish kr singh
- Structural Consultants: NNC Design International
- Electrical Consultants: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- HVAC: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 55435.650 sqmt , 596704.347 sqft
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 79442.561 sqmt
- Start Date: September 2013
- Completion Date: phase I completed 2015
Thursday, September 28th, 2017
Article source: Priyanka Arjun and Associates
INNOVATIVE DESIGN FEATURES
1. Traditional Stone with Lime mortar construction- Buildings made of stone and lime gain strength over years and can stand for centuries. Hence conventional methods of preparing lime mortar with local ingredients were employed. Local karigars (craftsmen) worked on the project.
2. Barn Style Architecture- Barn building style is merged with traditional Rajasthani architecture to suit hot and dry climate. This style is chosen as the client is British national.
Image Courtesy © Priyanka Arjun and Associates
Friday, August 5th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Situated on an undulating site in the deserts of Ras, Rajasthan, India, Studios 18 apartments are a part of an entire layout spread over 36 acres. With no buildings or development in the vicinity, this layout is being created for the working people of a new cement manufacturing plant that has commenced production nearby. Close to the site there is no existing development and there are four villages at a distance of 1 km from the site. Taking a cue from the organic layouts of the neighbouring villages near the site, the residential units are interspersed within the existing contours along organic streets that weave through the site.
WEST VIEW – F BLOCK, Image Courtesy © Vinesh Gandhi
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: James London Mills
The Rejuvenation of Pushkar Lake explores how religious and cultural narrative can be utilised as a means of informing holistic sustainable design via abstracted knowledge and systems process.
Image Courtesy © James London Mills
- Architects: James London Mills
- Project: A Rejuvenation of Pushkar Lake
- Location: Pushkar, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Tuesday, November 15th, 2011
Article source: The Lotus Praxis Initiative, India
Raas Jodhpur, India wins World’s Best Holiday Building at World Architecture Festival Awards 2011 -“A timeless building which is an exemplary and uniquely Indian”.
Raas Jodhpur, India, designed by The Lotus Praxis Initiative, has won the ‘World’s Best Holiday Building’ award at the prestigious World Architecture Festival (WAF) Awards 2011. The presentation of the WAF Awards are taking place during the largest global celebration of architecture – the World Architecture Festival, which is being held at the Centre Convencions International Barcelona (CCIB) this week.