Article source: Design Forum International
In an endeavor to provide super design value to the clients, DFI has come up with another housing project in the “cost effective” segment, an intervention to solve the affordability problem. The project has been especially designed for the masses who are looking for the same comfort and security of a self-owned home that the more fortunate middle class enjoys.
- Architects: Design Forum International (Anand Sharma )
- Project: BDI Ambaram
- Location: Tapukrah, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
- Name of Client: Berry developers Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd..
- Design Team: Navin singh, Abhishek kr. Sinha , Manish kr singh
- Structural Consultants: NNC Design International
- Electrical Consultants: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- HVAC: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 55435.650 sqmt , 596704.347 sqft
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 79442.561 sqmt
- Start Date: September 2013
- Completion Date: phase I completed 2015