Article source: MIRAG
This blockhouse is located in ‘La bonanova’ neighborhood in Barcelona. It stands out in the middle of a residential area thanks to its powerful facade made out of big white bricks. The composition of these pieces plays a big part in the image of the front of the building.
In this apartment building, we strived to obtain the maximum quality through a conscientious work in constructive details and well-finish interior and exterior surfaces.
- Architects: MIRAG
- Project: APARTMENT BUILDING
- Location: Raset Street, Barcelona
- Typology: New building: multi-floor residential building
- Authors: MIRAG Arquitectura i Gestió (Pau Millet & Xavier Ramoneda, architects)
- Year: 2007
- Developer: Immobiliaria AEDES
- Construction company: XEDEX S.A.
- Budget: 1.700.000 €
- Built surface: 820 m2
- Photographs: Jordi Surroca