Article source: V2com.biz
This new pavilion is part of a resort grouping built on a mountainside in the Lanaudière region. The project as a whole is integrated into nature through its siting, the use of natural materials, and the framing of the surrounding landscape through generous openings in the contemporary architectural structure.
- Architects: Blouin Tardif Architecture-Environnement
- Project: La Source Bains Nordiques – Pavillon de Massothérapie
- Location: Rawdon, Quebec, Canada
- Client name: La Source Bains Nordiques
- Project manager: Alexandre Blouin