Article source: OFIS Architects
The plot of the building is a four-leaf clover from which each leaf represents a different department with associated facilities. The entrance leads to the central part with the common areas, which are positioned and distributed in three floors: ground floor with the main entrance and central outdoor common play area/playgrounds for additional activities, first floor with administration/offices and the underground level with kitchen, services and technical areas.
- Architects: OFIS Architects
- Project: Four-Leaf Clover Kindergarten
- Location: Ribnica, Slovenia
- Type: Kindergarten
- Client: Community of Ribnica
- External green area: 11.500m2