Article source: Muka Arquitectura
The project located at Robregordo´s cemetery, in Madrid´s mountain range, satisfies the need of a new adition.
The access to the cemetery, since its last intervention, does not have any cover place to wait for the arrival of neither coffin or ashes. The preexisting access consists in three main elements: the gate of entrance, the perimetral wall made of irregular granite blocks as a limit between outside and inside, and two cypresses symmetrically placed at the entrance to the cemetery.
- Architects: Muka Arquitectura (Moses Royo Márquez)
- Project: New Access and Columbarium
- Location: Graveyard of Robregordo, Madrid, Spain
- Contributors: Patricia Bouzas
- Promotor: Robregordo Townhall
- Budget: 30.004,70 €
- End Of Work Date: January, 2o12