The main starting point of the project is its strong relation with the urbanisation of the area, and its adjacency to a highly density block including Telecom building. These relations have pushed the project idea towards a dialogue with the urban scale, making the building like a “perspective block”, with a strong plastic impact.
- Architects: Studiobv36
- Project: IPOST Headquarters Building
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Winning Competition Entry: 2008
- Expected Completion: 2013
- Client: Istituto Postelegrafonici – IPOST
- Software used 3D Studio Max (rendering) and Rhinocerus(3d model) and Photoshop (post production).