Article source: zone zuid architecten
Dutch design office zone zuid architecten recently completed a new home in one of the suburbs of Roosendaal. The 225 sq m house is designed as a deconstruction of a traditional Dutch house silhouette, several floors for living with a gable roof.
The main goal was to create a strong relation between the interior and the exterior of the plot. For example the house is placed on a raised terrace. This terrace becomes part of the living space but also the other way around. The volumes are then shifted relative to each other and are abstracting the silhouette.
- Architects: zone zuid architecten
- Project: House Daasdonklaan
- Location: Roosendaal, Netherlands
- Photography: Ruimtes in beeld, gido van zon
- Main contracter: Bouwgroep middenbrabant