Article source: Gerardo Caballero | Maite Fernández arquitectos
The building is placed in a typical party wall urban lot, in a block with an open expanse of train tracks in front. From the building you can see this magnificent industrial landscape and behind it, the river and its islands.
- Architects: Gerardo Caballero | Maite Fernández arquitectos, Orlando Alloatti
- Project: Güemes Building
- Location: Güemes 2969. Rosario, Argentina
- Photography: Gustavo Frittegotto
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Engineering: Eng.José R. Orengo
- Collaborators: Juan Fonseca
- General constructor: MR Sudamericana, constructora s.r.l.
- Structure: INGEN s.a.
- Site area: 286 m2
- Built area: 1400 m2 / 332 m2
- Project date: 2006