Posts Tagged ‘Russia’
Tuesday, July 11th, 2017
Article source: v2com
The architecture of this private house is a synthesis of natural materials, such as stone and wood, and simple geometric shapes. The façade’s modern design combines stone and wood: the exterior finish, featuring warm shades of travertine and larch, completes the image of an inviting, cozy and modern country home.
Living room, Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Monoloko design (Maxim Kashin)
- Project: A Constructive Approach
- Location: Borki, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Structural designer: Dmitry Ogarev
- House area: 500 m2 (5400 sq. ft.)
- Site area: 0.25 Ha (27,000 sq. ft./0.6 acre)
- Built: 2014
Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Article source: Wowhaus
To transform the elongated building of the former cinema into a contemporary theatrical platform in which any part – be it the hall, foyer or staircase – can be used by a stage director while simultaneously conforming to the demands involved in restoration of an architecturally significant building as well as the needs of modern technology, which are often mutually exclusive.
The main principle of the «Electrotheatre» concept is the transformability of spaces and the openness of internal processes. Mobile barriers divide the technical and public zones, and the functions of these zones can be interchangeable.
main photo, Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Wowhaus
- Project: Electrotheatre Stanislavsky
- Location: 23 Tverskaya Street, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Workshop Heads: Dmitry Likin, Oleg Shapiro
- Chief Project Architect: Edward Rusenko
- Senior Architect: Mikhail Kozlov
- Author: Nina Smirnova
- Architects: Maria Gulida, Viktoria Kudryavtseva, Olga Lebedeva, Anastasia Maslova, Darya Melnik, Maria Panova, Anna Proshkuratova, Olga Rokal, Alexandra Chertkova, Anna Rodionova, Darya Mozhaeva
- Structural engineer: Sergei Belugin
- Chief Project Engineer: Irina Ishunina
- Design Period: 2013–2014
Sunday, June 11th, 2017
Article source: Simon Rastorguev Design Group
Construction of a unique futuristic private house in the Moscow suburbs started. Parametric Residence is a building with polygonal architecture. Its design is based on the synergy of creative and artistic searches with algorithms of parametric computer modeling.
This house is located in the Uspenskoe village (Rublyovo-Uspenskoe Highway) on the bank of the Moskva River, not far from Moscow.
Image Courtesy © Simon Rastorguev Design Group
- Architects: Simon Rastorguev Design Group
- Project: Parametric Residence
- Location: Uspenskoe Village, Odintsovo District, Moscow Region, Russia
- Team: Simon Rastorguev, Artem Ter-Stepanian, Victoria Kim, Irina Smirnova
- Technical drawings and construction: Futurodesign LTD
- House area: 756 sq.m
- Ground area: 4740 sq.m.
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: ORANGE architects bv
KCAP Architects&Planners and ORANGE Architects win the first prize in the urban and architectural competition for the most western tip of Vasilievsky Island in St. Petersburg. With its important role in the historical outreach of St. Petersburg towards the West, Vasiliesvky Island will become the most prominent manifestation of the city of St. Petersburg on the Gulf of Finland. With the urban plan, the 15 ha site will become a new part of the city with a diverse mix of urban functions facilitating and interconnecting the surrounding areas. It will become a new face of St. Petersburg as entrance of the city from the water.
Image Courtesy © ORANGE architects bv and KCAP
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: Nefa Architects
Web portal Championat.com is one of Russia’s leading sports streaming websites, focused on the live coverage of the sporting events.
Championat.com belongs to a large media holding Rambler&Co, and the editorial office was moved to Danilovskaya Manufactura, formerly a manufacture, to join other subdivisions of the media company headquartered in this loft-quarter.
Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Nefa Architects
- Project: Сhampionat.com
- Location: Danilovskaya Manufactura, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Client: Web portal Сhampionat.com
- Chief Architect: Dmitry Ovcharov
- Authors Team: Dmitry Ovcharov, Elena Potemkina
- Architects: Maria Nasonova, Margarita Kornienko
Friday, April 14th, 2017
Article source: DA architects
A small sushi bar, which is part of the KIDO network, is located in one of the dormitory districts of St. Petersburg.
In this project it was very important to make an interior that would instantly attract the attention of passing by and driving by public to a new place.
Image Courtesy © DA architects
- Architects: DA architects
- Project: KIDO sushi bar
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia, 47 Engels Avenue
- Area: 80 m2
Sunday, April 9th, 2017
Article source: AB CHVOYA
Location for this house is Pribylovo village, situated on the inner Vyborg gulf shore. Regular flat site is facing the sea in the north and touches the water edge. Due to local law and the site restrictions, the house had to be built in the back of the plot, on a rather small area.
Image Courtesy © Dmitry Tsyrencshikov
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Article source: KDVA ARHITECTS
Calacatta marble counters, plain white-plastered walls and a simple concrete floor create a neutral backdrop for the culinary creations. Black details create a stylish. Cafe forms particular atmosphere and refined mood.
Image Courtesy © KDVA ARHITECTS
- Architects: KDVA ARHITECTS
- Project: Cafe \”NOWNESS\”
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
Article source: Horomystudio
The sports pavilion with an area of 113 m2 was built in the suburbs of Saint Petersburg in 2015. The project is notable not only for its elegant architectural forms but also for unique building technologies used during its construction process.
The architects were faced with a task to design a complete sports facility within an existing suburban landscape and limited space. As a result, the pavilion became part of the landscape and the landscape became part of the pavilion: only 30 m2 of the forest grounds were allowed for construction with all of the trees preserved and integrated into the interior of the building.
Image Courtesy © Horomystudio
- Architects: Horomystudio
- Project: The Sports Pavilion
- Location: St Petersburg, Russia
Friday, March 24th, 2017
Article source: IITM Architect
An old one-storey building in the historic center of Moscow. After a reconstruction, the ceilings were elevated to 5.8 meters and gothic style panoramic windows were installed, a few years before our project began.
- Architects: IITM Architect
- Project: Shishka Bar
- Location: Moscow, Staraya Basmannaya Street
- Materialization: 2016 – 2017