Posts Tagged ‘Russia’
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: Destilat
“The Ritz Carlton Moscow” hotel, located in the centre of Moscow, is one of the city’s top addresses – not least due to its O2 lounge bar on the 12th floor with its approximately 1.100-sq m roof terrace.
Image Courtesy © Destilat
- Architects: Destilat
- Project: Roof terrace of the Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: PROJECT ELEVEN ARCHITECTURAL BUREAU
The Infobox information pavilion at the parkMuzeon is a compact temporary structure consisting of a dark looming sculptural mass with large white lettering on its high facade.The unusually acute angle of the roof slope, along with the diminutive size of the building serve to emphasise its dominant wall – the main facade.The pavilion is austere, unexpected and robust.Yet it is also unassuming:metal framed, finished with various types of panelling. Laminated moisture-resistant veneers that are more usually used as shuttering in the fabrication of concrete block structures have been employed, and the interior is birch wood ply, painted grey.
Image Courtesy © Ilia Ivanov
- Architects: PROJECT ELEVEN ARCHITECTURAL BUREAU
- Project: Infobox
- Location: Russia, Moscow, Krymsky Val 2,Muzeonpark of arts
- Photography: Ilia Ivanov
- Architects In Charge: Igor Chirkin, Aleksey Podkidyshev
- Landscape and masterplan: Asse architects
- Area: 30 sqm
- Year: 2013
Sunday, June 21st, 2015
Article source: MEL | Architecture and Design
The pavilion was designed by studio MEL for the student graduation exhibition in the courtyard of the Institute for Media, Architecture and Design “Strelka” at the Red October former factory area.
Image Courtesy © MEL | Architecture and Design
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Article source: VOX Architects
PUBLICIS GROUPE– is a French transnational advertising-communications holding. The third biggest in the world and the biggest one in Europe. It works in Russia since 1990 and is represented by media-groups:Starcom MediaVest Group Russia (Starcomand MediaVest agencies), Zenith Optimedia Group Russia (Zenith and Optimedia agencies), media-branding and consulting platform VivaKi; creative agencies Leo Burnett, Publicis, Saatchi&Saatchi, and the internal divisionRe:Sources Russia.
Image Courtesy © Alexey Knyazev
- Architects: VOX Architects
- Project: PUBLICIS GROUPE
- Location: Business center “Bolshevik”, Leningradskiy lane,15, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Alexey Knyazev
- Software used: SketchUp
- Authors: Boris Voskoboynikov, Maria Akhremenkova
- Graphic Design: YuliaDorokhina
- Architectural Supervision: Olga Ivleva, Sergey Kurepin.
- Project Management: Cushman&Wakefield (more…)
Tuesday, May 12th, 2015
Article source: Nefa Architects
The architecture and design of the new terminal reflect the space-related status of the city where space launch vehicles are constructed.
Kurumoch International Airport is the largest and most promising airport of Volga region and is among the Top 10 leading airports of Russia. The airport is connected by airlines from almost all regions of the Russian Federation, neighboring countries and the far abroad.
Image Courtesy © Ilya Ivanov
- Architects: Nefa Architects
- Project: Kurumoch International Airport and VIP-Lounges
- Location: Samara, Russia
- Photography: Ilya Ivanov
- Chief Architect: Dmitry Ovcharov
- Total Area:
- Terminal – 22 500 sqm
- VIP- Lounges – 1100 sqm
- Domestic lounge: 600 sqm
- International lounge: 500 sqm
- Year: 2015
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: SPEECH
The bulk of the future building was assigned by the size of the emptied site and the marks of the neighbouring buildings: 135×76 m, with the height of 68 m. The question was not so much about forming an original architectural image, as about development of the complex planning corresponding with world-wide criteria, which pretend to the class “A”, and an original façade solution, harmoniously grouping with “Mirax-Plaza” and at the same time emphasizing the independence of the new object.
Image Courtesy © SPEECH
- Architects: SPEECH
- Project: Multifunctional complex with apartments
- Location: 32/2, Kutuzovsky prospect, Moscow, Russia
- Authors: Sergei Tchoban, Sergey Kuznetsov
- Chief architects: Nikolay Gordyushin, Igor Chlenov
- Chief engineer: S.Serdyukov
- Architects Team: E.Murinets, T.Varyukhina, M.Digilyova, T.Logunova, E.Lyashkov
- Client: CC«International Development Center» (more…)
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015
Article source: Pedra Silva Architects, Luis Pedra Silva and Maria Rita Pais
The brief was to create a space that would enable ideal working conditions for staff while also reflecting the company’s dynamic, relaxed and youthful spirit. The project space occupies an entire floor of Imperia Tower, a skyscraper in Moscow City.
The first challenge arose when initially visiting the site and realizing that some of the tower floors were previously built to be a hotel. This explained the short floor to ceiling height and in existence of raised floors that would be ideal for office use. So we set out to answer the question…”How do we make a space look taller than what is actually is?”
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra
- Architects: Pedra Silva Architects, Luis Pedra Silva and Maria Rita Pais
- Project: Uralchem Headquarters
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Fernando Guerra
- Project Start: 2012
- Project Completion: 2014
- Partitions: OWD
- Team: André Góis, Dina Castro, Hugo Ramos, Hugo Ferreira, João Alves, Paulo André, Ricardo Sousa
- Graphic Design: P06
- Project Area: 3370m2
- Contractor: VURAL
- Carpentry and Masonry: BEC
Saturday, March 14th, 2015
Article source: M17 architectural studio
The apartment is located in the downtown area of Moscow.
General concept of this apartment is to bring the natural landscape inside the interior living environment.The owner is a dzenbuddist.
We tried to use less partitions and walls for zoning the space to avoid the closeness, to make it more spacious and opened, without compromising functionality.
Image Courtesy © A.Volkov
- Architects: M17 architectural studio
- Project: Apartment in Moscow
- Location: KAZARMENNIY PEREULOK 3,MOSCOW, RUSSIA
- Photography: A.Volkov
- DESIGN TEAM: A. Volkov, E. Vinogradova
- TOTAL AREA: 158sq.m
- PROJECT YEAR: 2014
Thursday, March 5th, 2015
Article source: Atrium studio
Barkli Park is a residential complex with sport-center of Moscow Committee of Sport. It is situated in the neighborhood built mostly in soviet period, but on the border of the historical park named Ekaterininsky. There was a small sport-school on the site previously, so the developer had to compensate spaces for it in a new building. It means that architects had two clients on the same plot.
Image Courtesy © Yury Palmin
- Architects: Atrium studio
- Project: Barkli Park
- Location: Russia, Moscow, Sovetskoi Armii str, 6
- Photography: Pavel Iovik, Ilya Egorkin, Yury Palmin, Ilya Ivanov
- Site area: 0,7645 ha
- Building area: 2975 sq.m.
- Total area: 42186 sq.m. (sport block: 6000 sq.m. + dwelling: 15109 sq.m. + other 445 sq.m)
- Architects Team: Anton Nadtochiy, Vera Butko, Georgiy Miroshnichenko, Alexander Malygin, Anna Alenicheva, Anastasia Mikheeva, Roman Kuzmin, Elena Valuiskikh
- Structural engineers: Alexey Kalashnikov, Kostas Layos, Julia Akimova
Tuesday, February 17th, 2015
Article source: Crosby Studios
Designed by Crosby Studios architects Bulka Cafe and Bakery is located in the Gorky Park in Moscow in the middle of the extensive gardens along the Moskva River. Thus the greenery theme of the park is projected into the interior design through various details letting a bit of sunny summer into short overcast days and long winter nights of Moscow.
Image Courtesy © Evgeny Evgrafov
- Architects: Crosby Studios
- Project: Bulka Cafe and Bakery
- Location: Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Evgeny Evgrafov
- Chief Architect: Harry Nuriev
- Landscape Architect: Anna Andreeva
- Area: 228.0 sqm
- Year: 2012