Article source: meridian 105 architecture
Meridian 105 Architecture submitted this proposal to the City of Sacramento as a concept for the redesign of Capitol Mall, the entry boulevard and view corridor to the California State Capitol building. The proposal reconsiders vehicular circulation, activates a grassed median running through the center of the street, and integrates a network of bike and pedestrian circulation connecting the mall to the cultural and historical components of the City.
- Architect: meridian 105 architecture
- Name of Project: The Capitol Rainbow – Sacramento
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Year: 2011
- Client: The City of Sacramento
- Software used: Revit, Photoshop, Artlantis