Article source: Franklin Azzi Architecture
The Saint-Ouen Docks site has an industrial port activity past, which decay had given way to industrial waste land, and has now become the ideal strategic location for an Eco-Neighbourhood. This labelled project is an example of an environment-driven project.
The main volume of the ‘Dock en Seine’ building comprises six stories. In order to meet the necessary environmental objectives, and to overcome constraints related to streamlining of the programmes, this building was tightly packed.
- Architects: Franklin Azzi Architecture
- Project: « DOCK EN SEINE » OFFICES
- Location: 1-5 rue Paulin Talabot 93400 SAINT OUEN France
- Photography: LUC BOEGLY
- SURFACE AREA: Floor area : 16200 m²
- COST (EXC. TAX) : 36 M €
- DATE: 2010
- Architects collaborators: Paul Armand Grether, Adrien Pineau
- Environmental Engineer: Green Affair