Article source: OVERCODE architecure urbanism
The project aims at improving the living space of a house that sits on a 100% built terrain. The house is located in a dense neighborhood near Paris, Saint Ouen (93).
The existing site was divided into 3 parts: a parking space on the street level, an old workshop in the center and a house at the back. The house has been recently restored and shelters on the ground floor the living spaces, which were very dark due to the warehouse in front of it.
- Architects: OVERCODE architecure urbanism
- Project: Between Two Patios
- Location: Saint Ouen (93), France
- Photography: David Foessel
- Lead Architects: Alejandro GARCIA MARTA / Claire GARCIA
- Contractors: LISANDRE
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 88 m² (extension)
- Completion Year: 2015 – 2016