Article source: ABLM arquitectos
In the metropolitan area of the city of Salamanca, the municipality of Villares de la Reina stands out for its transformation during the last decades as it has one of the industrial estates of the city. The changes have partly disfigured the scale and transformed the material landscape conditions.
The almost invisible school proposes a reflection on the domestic scale of this kind of infrastructures, where the little ones must find spaces that they can catch, and places with which they can dream.
- Architects: ABLM arquitectos (Arturo Blanco + Laura Martínez)
- Project: The Almost Invisible School
- Location: Salamanca, Spain
- Photography: arq Colegio Villares
- Client: Junta de Castilla y León. Consejería de Educación
- Quantity Surveyor: Ángel García
- Structure: Jacinto de la Riva
- Mechanical Enginering: Fernando Aguado, Miguel Ángel Sanz
- Contractor: Gómez Crespo Obras y Servicios S.L.
- Area: 2.600 m².
- Situation: Villares de la Reina (Salamanca)
- Date: 2017/ 8