Article source: Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
The proposed solution deals with the urban character of the closed block with a common open space for the community –the inner patio-.
To provide an adequate scale to the project, the following is proposed:
Unitary treatment of the outer façade by means of translucent glass cladding that “dematerializes” the strong presence of the closed block.
- Architects: Roberto Ercilla Arquitectura
- Project: 190 Housing Units
- Location: Parcela PA 1 Sector 10 Izarra, Salburua. Vitoria, Spain
- Project Architect: Roberto Ercilla, Miguel Angel Campo
- Developer: Larcovi S.A.L.
- Technical Architects: Amaia Vasallo, Jose Antonio Oyarbide
- Construction Company: EBA- Grupo San José
- Surface: 27.715 m²
- Works Budget: 13.905.000 €