Article source: Gwynne Pugh Urban Studio
Client: CAPSLO focuses on helping residents of San Luis Obispo County achieve economic self-sufficiency. The organization aids its participants in securing employment, maintaining adequate housing, receiving medical services, and providing childcare. CAPSLO offers its services to 43,000 people across San Luis Obispo County and nine other central and southern California counties nine other central and southern California counties.
- Architects: Gwynne Pugh Urban Studio
- Project: CAPSLO Homeless Services Center
- Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
- Client: Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, Inc. (CAPSLO)
- Size: 26,000 square feet building + 26,000 square feet outdoor space
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop, 3D Studio MAX, Illustrator