Article source: Dear Architects
Casa Taller Tampiquito is a house tailored for a very particular person: an industrial designer, a creative woman that works with ceramics. She asks Dear Architects for a simple house for herself. She wants to rest, work, cook, and be with friends.
- Architects: Dear Architects
- Project: Casa Taller Tampiquito
- Location: San Pedro Garza García, México
- Photography: Dear Architects, Juan Benavides
- Software used: ArchiCAD, Graphisoft
- Built area: 250 m2 [2,690.98 ft2]
- Plot: 143 m2 [1,539.24 ft2]
- Year: 2013-2015
- Team: Rubén Octavio Sepúlveda Chapa, Abel Salazar.
- Collaborators: Jorge Jiménez, Ana Paulina Reyes, Cinthia Cavazos, Marcela Martínez.