Posts Tagged ‘Santiago’
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Article source: DUQUE MOTTA & AA
The project is the result of the competition for the revision of the new Huechuraba Campus master plan, and the definition of the project for its first phase, the Economics and Business Faculty of the Diego Portales University.
The site is located at the foot of San Cristobal hill, sloping and slightly raised above the Huechuraba valley. With the location of the new campus, the Faculty seeks to build a strong link between its academic development and the professional reality, as it is at one of the most important business centers in the city.
Image Courtesy © FG+SG – Fernando Guerra, Sergio Guerra
- Architects: DUQUE MOTTA & AA (Rafael Hevia, Rodrigo Duque Motta, Gabriela Manzi)
- Project: Economics and Business Faculty
- Location: Santiago, Chile
- Photography: FG+SG – Fernando Guerra, Sergio Guerra
- Collaborator: Catalina Ventura – Martin Holmes
- Project Management: Unidad Servicios Externos UDP
- Structures: Luis Soler P. & Asociados
- Landscape: Francisca Saelzer
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
Article source: GITC architecture
A.- DESIGN BRIEF and SITE considerations.
- The Project consists of a single family home in a suburban zone, north of Santiago, in a semi-arid climate, with a long summer season (7 months) and low winter temperatures. It is located on a private lot, very close to freeways that connect to the city, but in it is also surrounded by nature, isolated from construction and neighbors.
Image Courtesy © Felipe Díaz Contardo
- Architects: GITC architecture (Felipe Vera Buschmann, Rodrigo Belmar Expósito)
- Project: Casa Chamisero
- Location: Chamisero, Colina, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Felipe Díaz Contardo
- Client: Rodrigo Lopez Pizarro
- Collaborating architects: Laura Cuesta Hernández, Carlos Estay Olguín, Felipe Muñoz Sepúlveda, Camila Pérez Arévalo
- Structural Calculation: Engineer Roberto Soto
- Electrical Project: Rodrigo García Pino
- Health Project: Mauricio Bonnefoy
- Illumination Project: Sebastián Díaz R.
- Material: Reinforced concrete seen, steel, native wood and glass coverings
- Constructora House: Ricardo Solís Ltda.
- Construction Works Exterior: GITC Ltda.
- I.T.O.: GITC Ltda.
- Constructed area: 767, 7 m²
- Year of construction: 2014
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
Article source: PAR Arquitectos
An isolated and open construction, next to an existing swimming pool, was ordered at the end of the house garden. The place is presented with an outstanding geographical support, which contains and frames a privileged green environment, typical of the pre-mountain range area east of Santiago.
The project strategy refers to the pergola as an architectural reference; That light and autonomous frame as an integral support of nature and multiple activities.
Image Courtesy © Diego Elgueta
- Architects: PAR Arquitectos (Pablo Lopez, Alvaro Cortés, Tomás Pardo)
- Project: Pergola Pavilion
- Location: Lo Barnechea, Santiago, RM, Chile
- Photography: Diego Elgueta
- Area: 52 mts2 / 1.114 mts2
- Year: 2017
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
The project is set surrounding a library that is intended to be the core of the Cultural Center. This space turns into a meeting point where all circulations begin and end.
Image Courtesy © Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
- Architects: Ipiña+Nieto Arquitectos
- Project: CCBRACH
- Location: Calle Mac Iver 225, planta 15. Santiago, Chile
- Client: Republica Federativa de Brasil
- Project Team: Tadea de Ipiña Mariscal, Jorge Nieto Pujol
- Collaborators: Ignacio Hornillos
- Construction: CVC Constructora
- Area: 350m2
- Project Year: 2014/2015
Sunday, May 15th, 2016
Article source: Romero Silva Arquitectos
This project explores the different possibilities and repercussions of developing a new space, which in this case is an architectural device that not only takes care of a need – a workshop for an architecture student – but also modifies the image of a space with little architectural interest: the roof of a service-bedroom.
Image Courtesy © Bruno Giliberto
- Architects: Romero Silva Arquitectos
- Project: Workshop in the City
- Location: Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Bruno Giliberto
- Software used: AutoCad, Sketchup
- Contributors: Constanza Chávez, Rafaela Olivares, Camila Méndez
- Construction: José Arévalo
- Surface: Inside 11,5 m2 outside 2,5 m2
- Year Project: 2015
Friday, May 13th, 2016
Article source: GNPARQUITECTOS
The main intention of this house renovation project was to create a central and predominant garden area (nonexistent due to the original placement of the house), and at the same time highlight and enhance the position of the house facing the hill, which was originally ignored.
Image Courtesy © Vidal Sebastian Sepulveda
- Architects: GNPARQUITECTOS
- Project: Lo Contador House
- Location: Lo Contador street, Providencia, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Vidal Sebastian Sepulveda
- Software used: Autocad 2d and 3d, Photoshop, 3d studio
- Built Area: 180 sqm plus storage unit
- Terrain Surface: 400 sqm
- Year: 2015
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
Article source: Vientos Arquitectura
The Capital City of Chile, Santiago is known for being one of the most contaminated of Latin America. This Medical Center is located in the South-East side of the city; which is in the foothills of the Andes Mountain Range.
Image Courtesy © Martin Garcia de la Huerta
- Architects: Vientos Arquitectura (Winds Architecture, Philippe Game, Camilo Corces)
- Project: Biological Medical Center
- Location: Palena 3374, Lo Cañas, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Martin Garcia de la Huerta
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup
- Colaborators: Nomade Estudio
- Area: 233 m2
- Project Date: August 2013
Friday, August 14th, 2015
Article source: 57STUDIO
The assignment arises from a contest to build the dependencies of a construction company, with a diverse program of Warehouse, Workshop, Offices and Cafeteria. The proposal is based on taking the diversity of materials, the recognizable structures and the basic shapes, as architectonic elements that are present in the works of the company.
Image Courtesy © 57STUDIO
- Architects: 57STUDIO
- Project: Contex Headquarters
- Location: Lampa, Santiago. Chile
- Software used: Archicad
- Authors: Maurizio Angelini, Benjamín Oportot, Sebastián Espinoza
- Structural Engineer: CRL
- Construction: Trancura
- Construction: 2004
- Project: 2003
Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
Article source: WRL Arquitectos
From the architect. The project corresponds to the reconstruction of a heritage building.
It is part of the educational infrastructure from Protectora de la Infancia in the town of Puente Alto, Santiago, that welcomes vulnerable minors in extreme poverty.
Image Courtesy © Pablo Casals-Aguirre
- Architects: WRL Arquitectos
- Project: Las Nieves Technical Vocational School
- Location: Avenida Concha Y Toro 2188, Puente Alto, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Pablo Casals-Aguirre
- Project Architects: Francisco León Ross, Alicia Ross Amunategui, Tomás Weisser Mengdehl
- Client: Sociedad Protectora de la Infancia
- Engineer: Antonio Medina Guajardo
- Project Area: 5800.0 m2
Thursday, June 11th, 2015
Article source: Bbats+Tirado
The Metropolitan Clincal Hospital consists of 67,504 m², 391 beds, 17 operating rooms and 4 delivery rooms, 112 consultations and procedures, 555 parking spaces and 224 seismic isolators, to house 1,500 staff.
Image Courtesy © Nico Saieh
- Architects: Bbats+Tirado (BBATS Consulting&Projects, MURTINHO+RABY arquitectos )
- Project: Hospital Clínico Metropolitano, Dra.Eloísa Díaz Insunza
- Location: La Florida, Santiago, Chile
- Photography: Nico Saieh, Pablo Casals
- Client: Gobierno de Chile – Concesiones MOP
- Project Manager: Silvia Barbera, Jorge Batesteza, Cristobal Tirado, Santiago Raby
- Collaborators: (Chile) Juan Carlos Barros (jefe equipo / team leader), Felipe Torreblanca, Sebastián Cruz, Ignacia Balart, Javier De Juan, Max Mendez, Luis Pinto / (España) JeanCraiu, Simona Iaquinto, Dani Linares, Luisa Santos / (Concurso) Roberto Cortés
- Structural Design: CRL Ingeniería (more…)