Article source: Israelevitz Architects
The connections system, between the exterior and the interior as well as the different areas of the house, was at the core of the plan designed by architects Hila and Danny Israelevitz for a house in Savyon, Israel. The result: a house to be discovered, which is not read at once but in stages, while creating a discovery experience, changing interests and sensations.
The owners of the house, which is located in Savyon, came to architects Hila and Dan Israelevitz with a reasonably standard program, with no wild whimsies – all they wanted was a modern house which is open to the outside, functional and convenient for everyday conduct, and suitable for their lifestyle as a family with three children. The chemistry was immediate, and so was the first sketch by architects Israelevitz, which was, actually, the only sketch. “The house owners’ wishes were in line with our concept that the house needs to first and foremost be used suitably for those living in it, and that was the purpose. To create a house which fills the needs of its inhabitants, and at the same time creates and highlights feelings beyond any aspect of time, fashion, or architecture alone”.
- Architects: Israelevitz Architects (Danny Israelevitz and Hila Dinai Israelevitz)
- Project: Two Family House
- Location: Savyon, Israel
- Photography: Elad Sarig
- Plans and design: Architects Hila and Danny Israelevitz, Israelevitz Architects
- Firm: Dan and Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Project Team: Danny Israelevitz, Hila Dinai Israelevitz, Debbie Ruhman
- House area: 310 m2
- Plot area: 500 m2
- Planned and built: 2010 – 2012