Article source: Archicentre Sdn. Bhd.
Nestled at the old industrial district of Section 13, Petaling Jaya, Glad Tidings Vision Centre (GTVC) is a visual respite from its dour surroundings. It is strategically located amidst established and flourishing neighbourhoods, which are predominantly residential.
The brief called for a revamp and upgrade of the old church facilities due to the growing congregation. The new building comprises a Multipurpose Hall, a garden chapel (for wedding, water baptism, prayer and meditation, and outdoor functions), prayer halls, prayer chapel, function rooms for meetings and seminars, and car parking facilities.
- Architects: Archicentre Sdn. Bhd.
- Project: Glad Tidings Vision Centre
- Location: Section 13, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Client: Pioneer Energy Sdn Bhd
- C&S Consultant: GCU Consultants Sdn Bhd
- M&E Consultant: Perunding Timur Sdn Bhd
- Quantity Surveyor: ELP Juruukur Sdn Bhd
- Landscape Architects: Aminuddin Badawi Landscape Consultant
- Main Contractor: SIAB (M) Sdn Bhd
- Design Commencement: 2008
- Construction Commencement: April 2011
- Completion: March 2013