Article source: Smolenicky & Partner Architecture
The largest golf course in Switzerland
The expansion of the Sempachersee Golf Club to include a second 18-hole course has made it the largest golf club in Switzerland. It is located approximately 15 km from Lucerne in the very heart of Switzerland.
The architectural office Smolenicky & Partner was commissioned to design two new buildings in connection with the enlargement of the course – the club house and restaurant building and the new maintenance building.
- Architects: Smolenicky & Partner Architecture
- Project: Sempachersee Golf Club
- Location: Golf Sempachersee, Schopfe, 6024 Hildisrieden
- Client: Golf Sempachersee
- competition on invitation: 2004
- Projectstart: May 2005
- Construction: May 2006 – spring 2007
- BGF: 4500m2
- Volume: 15`700m3
- Costs: CHF 10 Mio.
- Team: Joseph Smolenicky, Simon Krähenbühl, Dirk-Oliver Haid, Juan-Carlos Smolenicky-Munoz