Article source: SV60 arquitectos
Our proposal starts with an existing traditional house enclosed between the side walls of two adjacent buildings in the area of San Lorenzo neighborhood, in the Historical Center of Seville. The origin of the house dates to the late S. XVIII, but it has suffered several modifications in different times till the present.
- Architects: SV60 arquitectos
- Project: Malpartida House
- Location: C/ Juan Rabadán 38. Sevilla. España
- Photography: Jesús Granada
- Team: Antonio Gonzalez Cordon, Antonio G. Linan
- Collaborators: Architects, Victor Silveira, Mª Luz Villar
- Technical Architect: Manuel Lopez Ruiz
- Owner: Privado
- Construction: Sansor S.A.
- Year: 2008/2010
- Area: 572 sqm