Article source: Scenic Architecture
I expect that this building could enlighten us to think the relevance among human, nature and society.
Huaxin office complex locates to the west of Guilin road, with a green land at the south of its entry. This green land owns 6 old camphor trees and opens to the urban main road — these two facts become the starting point of the design, and hence to lead to two basic strategies of the business center: One is to elevate the main body of building up to second floor in order to maximize the open green space on the ground; Second is to establish an intimate and interactive relationship with 6 trees while protecting them in the site.
- Architects: Scenic Architecture
- Project: Huaxin Business Center
- Location: Guiling Road &Yishan Road, Shanghai Xuhui District, China
- Photography: Su Shengliang
- Program: Exhibition＋Teahouses
- Building Area: 730 sqm
- Structure: SRC、Bended Steel Truss
- Material: Mirror Finish Stainless Steel, Twisted& Tensioned Aluminum Strip, Transparent and Fritted Glass, Solid and Perforated Aluminum Panel, Gravel, Water
- Design/Built: 2012／2013
- Client: China Fortune Development Co.
- Design Team: Zhu Xiaofeng(Design Principal), Ding Penghua(Project Designer), Cai Mian, Yang Hong, Li Haoran, Du Shigang